Sunday, January 12, 2014

Can you eat this kind of cake?

colored cake
Tonto dikeh shared this picture on her page! Fellas can u eat this kind of cake?
# for me its a No-No! If a guy buys this can of cake for me ehen!#
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld from Glo Mobile.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ewww! The baker is crazy

Anonymous said...

Why nt? I pray mk I nor eat am o

Anonymous said...

Why nt? I pray mk I nor eat am o

Unknown said...

Geezzzzz. I no fit ooo. D cake cn make one get pregnant.

Unknown said...

Geezzzzz. I no fit ooo. D cake cn make one get pregnant.

supremacydone said...

Lol @ make one preggy!

Anonymous said...

Yeah yeah ! I likey ! I can digg it
It kinda like ma dildo !



Mz'kate

Anonymous said...

No oooooooo it can lead 1 2 big wahala 4 life